Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to my my blog, I hope that you will find it interesting and that we will be able to share ideas and opninions about coaching and teaching. I have been coaching for sometime now and I still learn new things everyday. I hope that people will feel free to share their experiences and real life stories of their teams and athletes. I also encourage anyone to post great articles and links to great websites that they find. Together we can become better! Til next time, Peace

2 comments:

Scott Sailor, EdD ATC said...

It sounds like you have an extensive basketball background. I look forward to seeing the type of info you post on your blog.

Coach G said...

I have a son who is extremely impressed with the sport of basketball. I really never played organized basketball, so you’re going to have to better educate me. I'm also going to have to borrow your ideas or comments for the use of answering my son’s future questions about basketball.